Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Thoughts when nothing else goes right...

I had an amazing blog that my computer just booted me out from.  It was about going out in the middle of mid terms and how amazing it was.  I am so annoyed by this... I hate computer malfunctions. 

I'm so sad that it got erased... it was so entertaining and actually funny... A!  I can't believe that it's gone :(.  I worked so hard on it.  Whatever!

I will concentrate now on happy thoughts.  One that comes to mind is celebrating the fact that my group and I finally turned in our mid-term Project for my Finance Management course.  I was in a group of six people and our task was to analyze the CAFR of the city of Philadelphia.  Basically we were suppose to analyze the financial statements and their components and assess the health of the city.  To do this we used financial ratios.  We compared the city to itself from 2006 to 2010 and we compared parts of its financial statements to similar cities, and we compared it to the state of Pennsylvania. 

After a long series of emails and hours worth of out-of-class meetings,  I am glad to say that this project is over and we did great! It took so much work. But I think that we will get the grade that we deserve.  I am very happy with this.

The "turning in" of this project has been the light of my week. :D
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment