Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween and Winter Fun

Halloween is coming up!  But so is Winter... lol  The cold is slowly but surely creeping in. 
I thought that I was going to dress up for this Halloween but I recently decided ( about two seconds ago) to not dress up for Halloween.  It'll be okay... lol

I wanted to be a jester like the female jesters in Batman ( the ones that hang around the Joker) but I was unable to find "the" custom... Fine, I didn't even try (at all) to look for it.  lol

But going back to the snow/Winter topic!  This winter seems that it's going to be quite cold.  Denver got 12 inches yesterday and Boston started its winter relatively early (just yesterday as well)... This means Philly is not far in line to get its share of snow.  Oh gosh...

Anticipating not being able to go out of my apartment for anything but classes once the snow starts, I am going Salsa Dancing today :)!  I am thrilled!  lol  I have to finish an essay and a problem set as well as attend two meetings before I can go out dancing. 

Dancing will be the ULTIMATE reward for this week and for the upcoming week. :D

So here I go!  Friday, here I come!  Wuuu!!!


This is a piece that I wanted to share in my blog.  Let me know what you think.  :)  And just a small disclaimer:  These are my views not the college's nor the University's. 

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/400778/october-26-2011/alabama-s-migrant-workers

No comments:

Post a Comment