Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last Blog!

Hello! 

I just got to Pemba Mozambique last night and after two days of traveling I can only say that I am exhausted! 

The place is beatiful and the people that I will be working with are very nice people.  My goal is to come out of Pemba almost fluent in portuguese :D  Let's see how that goes... it might be a bit too ambitious but a sincere attempt will be made :D

I'm just glad that finals are over and that I can now fully concentrate on my IEDP project. 

In this last post I definitely have to say that coming to Upenn was (hands down) the best decision that I've made in my life.  I've met incredible people that have challenged and changed me in many different ways.  I have grown so much as a person and as a student.  Though I am glad to be done I must say that I am also very sad to leave such an intellectually supportive community.  I love this place... depending on how it goes I might do my PhD here or attend law school here at Upenn. 

I am still fixed on living in California but with the financial crisis that is happening over there right now, I must realize that I may need to stay out for a bit...

I don't know... I love California and I might just go back just for the heck of it ( despite the job prospects).  lol 

I don't know if maybe I'll stay here in Mozambique... I seriously doubt this though... but at this point I don't know... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment